GUEST BLOGGING FOR ATTORNEYS
Help our readers get the answers they need!
When it comes to legal issues, there’s no end to the questions people have. Here at Enjuris, our audience primarily consists of people who have been in an accident or are helping someone who has been injured. They want to be informed before beginning the claims process or making important decisions such as hiring a lawyer. They are looking for unbiased information that is as complete and reliable as possible.
To provide the answers our readers are looking for, we are now accepting guest blogs, articles and other content from legal experts who can provide useful information to our visitors during this stressful time in their lives.
Are you ready to contribute? We invite you to join our crew of dedicated Contributor and Partner expert attorneys. Continue reading to learn how.
Writing for Enjuris is easy!
When your post is accepted, we reserve the right to edit the submitted piece to bring it in line with the Enjuris voice and guidelines. We will supply the main image and caption for the post.
We take care to ensure that each post is structured to provide a benefit to you while still providing transparency to our readers. We only allow links to your web properties in specific areas of the post such as in the “About the author” section.
Guest blogging requirements
and submission guidelines
- Must be original and only for publication on Enjuris.com.
- The topic must be useful to our readers.
- Should not have a promotional focus, the reader is the first priority.
- Length: 500-2000 words – whatever it takes to tell the story well!
- Include links to authoritative sources for any claims, statistics or assertions to support credibility. Links that are determined to be promotional may be removed from the post prior to publishing.
for your published content
Your Enjuris attorney or law firm profile will be promoted with your guest post. We also encourage you to link to your Enjuris guest post from your own blog and promote it via your social media channels. Let us know if you have any social media handles so we can be sure to mention you and promote your contribution via our various social media accounts, too!
Unlock the following benefits by becoming an Enjuris partner today:
- A custom contributor page with author bio on Enjuris.com (Example)
- A feature lawyer interview for the Enjuris blog (Example)
- Priority display in our law firm directory
- Get leads emailed directly to you via contact form
- Display your firm in up to 12 practice areas
- Be featured on up to 12 important pages
- Connect to your social profiles: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.